INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION
Before starting the Exam / Before Logging on to the exam portal:
1. Make sure your device (mobile/tab/laptop/desktop) is ready for appearing in the online exam.
2. Make sure you have a good and stable internet connectivity.
3. Make sure you join the Google Meet through a Google Meet Link which shall be made available to the candidate 15-30 minutes before the start of examinations,
4. After joining the Google Meet, mark your attendance with the invigilators present in the room. If a student’s name doesn’t appear in the list of examinees shared by the invigilators to the exam cell, that student’s exam shall be considered ‘Absent’ by the exam cell.
5. Ensure your visibility to the invigilators by enabling the camera of your device (mobile/tab/laptop/ desktop), keep the Google meet window minimized with camera and audio ON, after that.
6. Login to the online exam page with:
a. User Name: Enrolment Number
b. Password: Registered email
Immediately change your password after First Login under Your My Account, Log off and Re-login with new password. Do not share your password with anybody. Your newly set password will enable you to appearing subsequent examinations.
7. Do not click on the Course/Subject Link button until you are prompted by the invigilators to do so.
8. Make sure you DO NOT open any other link/tab on your browser apart from the exam link during the online exam.
9. Carefully listen to all the instructions by invigilators carefully and comply with them meticulously.
During the Examination:
10. Do not resize or minimize the browser during the online exam.
11. Do not close the browser during the test before your exam is complete.
12. Do not click the ‘BACK’ or Refresh button of browser during exam.
13. Keep an eye on the TIMER CLOCK of the online exam page of the browser to keep a track of the time and questions left.
14. After Submitting a response, next question of the Paper will appear on the screen, You cannot traverse back to previous question.
15. Do not leave the online exam browser page IDLE for more than 5 minutes to prevent the system from logging you out automatically. Keep moving the cursor (for laptop/desktop) or touch the screen (from mobile) frequently during the exam.
16. After finishing the exam, logout from the portal.
17. Make sure you appear for the online exam sitting alone in a well lit room with no background noise during the entire process of the exam.
18. For subjects that requires rough work, make sure you do the rough works on blank sheet and not on any notebook.
19. If any student is found to use unfair means or if the student is not visible on camera during the entire course of the online exam, that student’s exam will be disqualified.